Celebrate your legacy and passion for live choral music with a planned gift to The New York Choral Society
Since our founding in 1959, The New York Choral Society has performed over 200 choral works by over 100 composers in venues throughout New York City and around the world.
A planned gift is a great way to show you support of our mission to share the essential joy and power of live choral music and to celebrate the unique beauty of choral music through wide-ranging repertory, innovative collaborations and exceptional artistry.
For more information on how you can be an essential part of our future with a planned gift, please contact our Executive Director, Pat Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a planned gift?
A planned gift is any donation made as part of a donor’s financial and/or estate planning. It can be in the form of:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan Assets
- Real Estate
- Other Tangible Personal Property
Why should I consider a planned gift?
Planned giving can secure your future and solidify your legacy. By designating The New York Choral Society as your planned gift recipient, you can:
- Lower your adjusted gross income
- Reduce your capital gains tax
- Satisfy requirements for required minimum distributions from an IRA
- Deduct the charitable gift’s full value from your estate tax
- Live at ease knowing your passion for The New York Choral Society’s mission will endure